School of Pharmacy - Dept of Medicinal Chemistry
BioTech One, Suite 205
800 E. Leigh St.
P.O. Box 980540
Richmond, VA 23298-0540
The publications search is performed on the
National Library of Medicine's PubMed database. The search may be slow during
high traffic hours, may return articles authored by another researcher with a similar
name and may not always find all of a researcher's articles.
- Windle, BE, (1998) "Color imaging method for mapping stretched DNA hybridized with fluorescently labeled oligonucleotide probes" U.S. Patent no. 5,707,797.
- Chen, SF, Maine, I , Kerwin, SM, Fletcher, TM, Salazar, M, Mamiya, B, Wajima, M, Windle, BE, (1999) "Methods for modulation and inhibition of telomerase" U.S. Patent no. 6,004,939.
- Chen, SF, Maine, I , Kerwin, SM, Fletcher, TM, Salazar, M, Mamiya, B, Wajima, M, Windle, BE, (2000) "Methods and compositions for modulation and inhibition of telomerase in vitro" U.S. Patent no 6,054,442.
- Windle, BE, Qiu, M, Chen, SF, Fletcher, TM, Maine, I, (1999) “Rapid and sensitive assays for detecting and distinguishing between processive and non-processive telomerase activities” U.S. Patent no 5,856,096
- Windle, BE, (2003) “Methods and compositions for extended and super-extended DNA and hybridization mapping” U.S. Patent no 6,638,715
- Chen, SF, Maine, I, Kerwin, SM, Fletcher, TM, Salazar, M, Mamiya, B, Wajima, M, Windle, BE, (2003) “Methods for modulation and inhibition of telomerase” U.S. Patent no 6,593,306
- Recent Publications
- Scian, M.J., Carchman, E.H., Mohanraj, L., Stagliano, K.E.R., Anderson, M.A.E., Deb, D., Crane, B.M., Kiyono, T., Windle, B., Deb, S.P. and Deb, S. Wild-type p53 and p73 negatively regulate expression of proliferation related genes. Oncogene, advance publication, 2007.
- Ko, D., Xu, W., and Windle, B. Gene Function Classification Using NCI-60 Cell Line Gene Expression Profiles. Computational Biology and Chemistry 29:412-419, 2005.
- Taylor, S., Smith, S., Windle, B., Guiseppi-Elie, A. Impact of Surface Chemistry and Blocking Strategies in DNA Microarrays. Nucleic Acids Research 31:1-19, 2003.
- Windle, B and Guiseppi-Elie, A. Microarrays and Gene Expression Profiling Applied to Drug Research. (2003) In: Burger's Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Discovery, 6th edition (D. Abraham, ed.).
Ko D and Windle B. Enriching for correct prediction of biological processes using a combination of diverse classifiers. BMC Bioinformatics 12:189-201, 2011.