The publications search is performed on the
National Library of Medicine's PubMed database. The search may be slow during
high traffic hours, may return articles authored by another researcher with a similar
name and may not always find all of a researcher's articles.
- Dixon DL, Donohoe KL, Ogbonna KC, Barden SM. Current drug treatment of hyperlipidemia in older adults. Drugs Aging. 2015 Feb;32(2):127-38.
- Peron EP, Ogbonna KC, Donohoe KL. Antidiabetic medications and polypharmacy. Clin Geriatr Med. 2015 Feb;31(1):17-27, vii.
- Ogbonna KC, Delafuente, Jeffrey. The Complicated Patient. In: David Angaran, ed. Medication Therapy Management – A Comprehensive Approach. New York, NY: McGraw Hill; 2014: 11.
- Ogbonna KC, Clifford KM. Moving Beyond Warfarin-Are We Ready?: A Review of the Efficacy and Safety of Novel Anticoagulant Agents Compared to Warfarin for the Management of Atrial Fibrillation in Older Adults. J Gerontol Nurs. 2013 Jul;39(7):8-17.
- Ogbonna KC, Jeffery S. Atrial Fibrillation & Anticoagulation in the Elderly. Drugs & Aging. Drugs Aging. 2013 Jul;30(7):513-25.