I am a pharmacist, educator, and researcher with formal training in geriatrics and extensive experience in global public health. My clinical, teaching, and research interests include Parkinson disease, urinary incontinence, and medication-related problems.
I collaborate with faculty from the VCU College of Health Professions Department of Gerontology (https://gerontology.chp.vcu.edu/) to supervise students in the PharmD/Certificate of Aging Studies Combined Degree Program. I also work extensively with the VCU Center for Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Care (https://ipe.vcu.edu/) on interprofessional teaching endeavors related to geriatrics and global public health.
Area of Focus
- Global Health
- Pharm.D., Pharmacy (Butler University, 2008)
- M.S., Clinical Research (University of Pittsburgh, 2012)
- PGY-1 Residency - Pharmacy (Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center, 2009)
- PGY-2 Residency - Geriatric Pharmacy (Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center, 2010)
- Fellowship - Geriatric Pharmacotherapy Research (University of Pittsburgh, 2012)
- (2012 - 2018) Assistant Professor, Virginia Commonwealth University
- (2018 - Present) Associate Professor, Virginia Commonwealth University