David A. Holdford, BSPharm., M.S., PhD, FAPhA received his B.S. in Pharmacy from University of Illinois, M.S. from Ohio State, and Ph.D. from South Carolina. Prior to entering academia, he practiced as a hospital pharmacist in Chicago and South Carolina.
Dr. Holdford conducts research, teaches, and consults in health outcomes research, pharmaceutical marketing, and leadership development. He is the author of several published textbooks in Pharmacy and has authored over 100 papers and book chapters in health care and business publications.
Area of Focus
- Applied Pharmacoeconomics
- Pharmacist Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Pharmacist Services and Pharmaceuticals
- Health Outcomes Research
- Ph.D., Pharmacy Administration (University Of South Carolina, 1995)
- M.S., Pharmacy Administration (Ohio State University, 1981)
- B.S., Pharmacy (University of Illinois at Chicago, 1980)