Dr. Escano is an Assistant Professor for the northern Virginia VCU SOP satellite campus at Inova Fairfax Hospital. Dr. Escano's practice area is in Internal Medicine and currently serves as a clinical specialist at Inova Fairfax Hospital.
- B.A., Chemistry (Mary Baldwin College, 1997)
- Pharm.D., Pharmacy (Virginia Commonwealth University, 2001)
- PGY-1 Residency - Pharmacy Practice (Inova Fairfax Hospital, 2002)
- PGY-2 Residency - Primary Care (Medical University of South Carolina, 2003)
- (2004 - 2006) Clinical Assistant Professor, Medical University of South Carolina College of Pharmacy
- (2006 - 2010) Clinical Assistant Professor, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Pharmacy
- (2010 - Present) Assistant Professor, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Pharmacy