School of Pharmacy - Dean's Office
410 N 12th Street
P.O. Box 980581
Richmond, VA 23298-0581
Fax: (804) 828-0343
The publications search is performed on the
National Library of Medicine's PubMed database. The search may be slow during
high traffic hours, may return articles authored by another researcher with a similar
name and may not always find all of a researcher's articles.
- Recent Publications
- Dixon DL, Donohoe KL, Ogbonna KC, Barden SM. Current drug treatment of hyperlipidemia in older adults. Drugs Aging. 2015 Feb;32(2):127-38.
- Peron EP, Ogbonna KC, Donohoe KL. Antidiabetic medications and polypharmacy. Clin Geriatr Med. 2015 Feb;31(1):17-27, vii.
- Ogbonna KC, Delafuente, Jeffrey. The Complicated Patient. In: David Angaran, ed. Medication Therapy Management – A Comprehensive Approach. New York, NY: McGraw Hill; 2014: 11.
- Ogbonna KC, Clifford KM. Moving Beyond Warfarin-Are We Ready?: A Review of the Efficacy and Safety of Novel Anticoagulant Agents Compared to Warfarin for the Management of Atrial Fibrillation in Older Adults. J Gerontol Nurs. 2013 Jul;39(7):8-17.
- Ogbonna KC, Jeffery S. Atrial Fibrillation & Anticoagulation in the Elderly. Drugs & Aging. Drugs Aging. 2013 Jul;30(7):513-25.