School of Pharmacy - Dept of Pharmaceutics
410 N 12th Street
P.O. Box 980533
Richmond, VA 23298-0533
Fax: (804) 828-8359
The publications search is performed on the
National Library of Medicine's PubMed database. The search may be slow during
high traffic hours, may return articles authored by another researcher with a similar
name and may not always find all of a researcher's articles.
- Books/Book Chapters
- Karnes HT: “Validation and Control of Bioanalytical Methods,” In: Figg WD, McLeod H, editors. Handbook of Anti-Cancer Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics–Cancer Drug Discovery and Development Series, New Jersey: Humana Press; 91-111, 2004.
- Recent Publications
- Shah KA and Karnes HT: “A Review of the Analysis of Tobacco Specific Nitrosamines in Biological Matrices”, Critical Reviews in Toxicology, 40(4): 305-327, 2010.
- McKinney DL, Davies BD, Gogova M, Ramakrishnan V, Fisher K, Carter H, Karnes HT, Garnett WR, Iyer SS, Somani AA, Kobal G and Barr WH: “Rapid Automated Blood Sampling System for Pharmacokinetic Studies of Cigarette Smoking”, Nicotine and Tobacco Research, 12(4): 319-325, 2010.
- Shah KA and Karnes HT: “A Proposed "Fixed" Range Decision Criteria for Transfer of Bioanalytical Methods”, Journal of Chromatography B, 877: 2270-2274, 2009.
- Shah KA, Halquist MS and Karnes HT: “A Modified Method for Determination of Tobacco Specific Nitrosamine 4-(Methyonitrosoamino)-1-(3-pyridyl)-1 Butanol in Urine by Solid Phase Extraction Using Molecularly Imprinted Polymer and Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectrometry”, J Chromatography B, 877(14-15): 1575-1582, 2009.